Get the latest updates from us for free

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Since now I have opened the floodgates (wow), I feel myself drawn towards writing again. I feel a certain compulsion to just tap away at the keys and just type whatever comes to mind. If you notice I do not have anything in particular to say, but I'm still writing anyway.

I also want to add, I have been having this idea for a long time now. I actually want to write fiction maybe on Wattpad first? I don't know, I have this idea of an epistolary type of story. It can be the narrator writing a diary or sending letters. I have seen enough and read enough to believe that I can actually do this if I put my mind to it. (Way to motivate myself, yay!)

So. What I don't know is where to write that. Should it be here still?

No comments:

Post a Comment