Get the latest updates from us for free

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bucket List of the 18-year-old Me


My Bucket List when I was about 18. WOW. So far, I've scratched only 2 items from the list. I suddenly feel depressed.
(Note to self: Do not make a Bucket List when you're in an idealistic age)

these are the things i would like to accomplish before i turn 50:
  • visit the city of angels,the city that never sleeps,the city of lights and gotham city ;p
  • climb the statue of liberty & the eiffel tower then barf at the top sa sobrang lula!
  • donate blood (nagawa ko na)
  • learn how to ride a big bike. vroom!vroom! (harley here i come!!)
  • learn how to drive (dapat manual para mas challenging!)
  • learn a different language (maybe french,spanish or chinese)
  • learn how to sign language
  • join the red cross
  • be independent
  • straighten the leaning tower (joke lang) maybe do my own gravity experiment na lang =)
  • bungee jump!
  • sky dive (ohyeah!!)
  • organize my own charity program
  • actually compose a song not just a poem (i think i’m tone deaf)
  • have a lasik treatment (totyal!!)
  • learn how to read musical notes (para i can continue my piano lessons)
  • have my own fender
  • buy a ferrari (pangarap lang naman ‘to diba?)
  • adopt a child(dapat dito na lang nag aadopt si angelina eh)
  • discover a cure for a disease
  • create a perfume
  • buy my own computer (as in sariling sikap talaga)
  • write to all my friends (snail mail para mas personal)
  • create a computer virus (long,maniacal laugh)
  • then create an anti-virus syempre (kailangan bumawi)

No comments:

Post a Comment